Development news

General discussion, news and update announcements

Re: Development news

Postby Eugene Cojocar » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:48 pm

Thanks, AratzH!

That's true that researchers and mechanical engineers use XMR sometimes in their researches.
XMR Developer
Eugene Cojocar

Postby Eugene Cojocar » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:26 am

The FFB has been improved a little by adding/removing the minor central dead zone. There will be a new option to disable/enable the central dead zone which has been enabled in all versions.
Also I'm going to add customization dashboards to make all dashboards more various (fonts, colors, signs etc).
XMR Developer
Eugene Cojocar

Postby GTV » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:28 pm

Eugene Cojocar wrote:The FFB has been improved a little by adding/removing the minor central dead zone. There will be a new option to disable/enable the central dead zone which has been enabled in all versions.
Also I'm going to add customization dashboards to make all dashboards more various (fonts, colors, signs etc).

I can't wait to give it a try. Thanks for coming up with this!
GTV

Postby Chronus » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:14 pm

Eugene Cojocar wrote:
xmotoracer wrote:eugene ....your saying on the forum that your not happy with the fact xmr is largely ignored but how many people
have come & gone here today and posted nothing to point you in the right direction ?

I think it's because no one cares about XMR and its future.

Some do.
Chronus

Postby Johnny walker » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:24 pm

XMR is realism you can feel, the physic are what's important, the other teams are missing this.

thank you Eugene for your hard work it will pay off, just don't lose what's important the realism.

JW.
Johnny walker

Postby Jacob » Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:12 pm

Johnny walker wrote:XMR is realism you can feel, the physic are what's important, the other teams are missing this.

thank you Eugene for your hard work it will pay off, just don't lose what's important the realism.

JW.

I totally agree with you. The physics realism is what makes this game so amazing to handle.
Jacob

Postby Eugene Cojocar » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:21 pm

I'm planning to add an option to force switching between LoDs of cars.
For example, you use mid poly models usually to achieve the best performance.
But if you want to see high poly models of cars just turn on this option. It can give visual impressions of high poly models only.
XMR Developer
Eugene Cojocar

Postby ToxaVRN » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:15 am

I am a newbie here, but I like this project and models of cars. Some cars are very nice and interesting.
ToxaVRN

Postby Eugene Cojocar » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:12 am

I'm thinking and hoping to add multi-core processors support to XMR. It can increase performance and FPS. Frankly, I had one unsuccessful attempt three years ago. Hope this time it will work better.
XMR Developer
Eugene Cojocar

Postby Eugene Cojocar » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:46 am

I'm looking at the Gigabyte UEFI Bios GUI as a reference for the updating XMR GUI.
At first I wanted to make new GUI on HTML/CSS but gave up this idea because HTML/CSS and Direct3D is a bad combination.
This variant looks nice for me

XMR Developer
Eugene Cojocar

PreviousNext

Return to General