My W.I.P

General discussion, news and update announcements

Re: My W.I.P

Postby ninapersson » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:50 pm

no off course not. ı'm 29 years old and ı want to help your indie game. And money doesn't important thing for me. I wanted to say, modding cars consist of %70 of your game. %30 ffb and car feeling.
ninapersson

Postby Eugene Cojocar » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:15 pm

I agree with you that modding is very important. I think that it will be ok and we will see new cars and tracks.
XMR Developer
Eugene Cojocar

Postby xmotoracer » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:37 am

ninapersson wrote:but it doesn't excuse for give up a create modding cars. You can try other cars and actually you should often create new cars. Because this is most important advertisement for your game. For example ı started to search your game when ı saw the corvette, bmw series and other modding cars. And so ı bought the game but if the modding cars won't continue to add ı will want to money back.

not another winger.....look you had the chance to try the demo out,...it was pretty clear that there is only one guy making this sim.
he is now concentrating on the graphics engine & has one pair of hands to do this with....

if you read the posts you would see that he isn't adding any new cars or tracks atm as he is concentrating on the graphics engine.
there are now a large amount of addon cars from other people who have ripped them out of forza games & tracks they ripped from other games....so there is plenty addon content.......if you & others aren't happy with this then you did try the demo ...you would have had a good evaluation of what xmr is about.... i don't see any of this stupid i want a refund talk over at the lfs forums where there hasn't been any new content for how long now ?

if you or others aren't going to bring anything positive to the table then you should lick your wounds & move on elsewhere ...

one person equals one pair of hands so work is delegated by this & time factor.....
xmotoracer

Postby ninapersson » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:38 am

yes only one guy making this sim but he wants to 30 dollar. I want to example professional sim games about the prices.

Rfactor 2 40 dollar
pCars 25 Euro
GSC 2012 30 dollar
Netkar pro 20 Euro
LFS 24 Euro

According the these prices, this game has to sell max. 15 dollar. I paid the 30 dollar and ı want to reward. Any 30 dollar games has to sound and graphic standart in the 2013. But this game has sounds and graphic approximetly five years ago.

And ı wanted to say this game's first aim should be sounds and general graphic quality ( not effects ) And Most important, in this process, developer should continue to add new modding cars for his customer and his game's adverstiment.
ninapersson

Postby Eugene Cojocar » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:55 am

Guys, let's live in peace.
XMR will be fine.
Please don't forget that LFS, pCars, GSC etc don't have an editor to add 3-rd party content.
The development of XMR Editor takes a lot of time also and it's free.

Last but not least, any future provocations, threatening, insults, blackmail, scandals will be removed and people will be banned.
Any claims via e-mail/PM.
This forum is peaceful.
XMR Developer
Eugene Cojocar

Postby JarreauGT » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:51 pm

ninapersson wrote:yes only one guy making this sim but he wants to 30 dollar. I want to example professional sim games about the prices.

Rfactor 2 40 dollar
pCars 25 Euro
GSC 2012 30 dollar
Netkar pro 20 Euro
LFS 24 Euro

pCars is simcade
LFS is actually dying
GSC 2012 = rFactor1
netKar Pro was abandoned 2.5 years ago
rFactor2 standard version $44
rFactor2 lifetime version $85
JarreauGT