Realistic Mods

General discussion, news and update announcements

Re: XMR for $30?

Postby ninapersson » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:53 pm

could you upload any palio gameplay video?
ninapersson

Postby Eugene Cojocar » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:51 pm

Palo has an incomplete cockpit. Besides, it's boring to drive a FWD car.
XMR Developer
Eugene Cojocar

Postby ninapersson » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:03 pm

eugene i really want to buy this game but i can't sure other cars performance and most important thing future of the x-motor.
ninapersson

Postby Eugene Cojocar » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:13 pm

I understand your doubts. As to the future...I'm not a soothsayer and don't know what will be in the future.
XMR Developer
Eugene Cojocar

Postby ninapersson » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:19 pm

offcourse, but u should have some plans. pls give me an information about game update frequency, car and track list( except the modders)
ninapersson

Postby Eugene Cojocar » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:32 pm

I'm working on the graphics engine now - hardware shadow mapping, multi-lighting, night race, maybe snow, rain etc.
I don't work on cars/tracks anymore after F430. I'm going to work on the tools to help modders add their content. That's my plan.
XMR Developer
Eugene Cojocar

Re: Realistic Mods

Postby ninapersson » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:59 pm

Which car will release in the coming days by modder?
ninapersson

Postby Eugene Cojocar » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:15 am

Modders know that.
XMR Developer
Eugene Cojocar

Postby Roli » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:19 am

just my two cents on this topic.

basically all mod cars (wich i have done, except the hot hatches pack- the small fwd cars) have realistic specs and real handling. the most important thing on this game to have realistic handling is the force feed back setting, especially if u use a wheel. if u have a logitech wheeel u can the perfect settings in the tutorial section.

i understand your doubts of "realistic handling" of modder cars, cause everybody of us have a different experience in driving real cars, all i can say is, that i have driven a lot of cars in my live, nearly all bmw's, some rs audis porsches and some ferraris and of corse a bunch of everyday cars like vw golf, audi a3 etc. but if u understand what each driving concept does in the limit u can create a realistic handling for nearly all cars but to make it perfect u have to know the characteristics of each car. so it would be the best if u have driven them in real life on the limit.

if u dont like a handling on some mod cars, u can easyly change it the suspoinsion settings in game there is not more to do, cause all mod cars come wich real specs, like weight, transmission settings etc.

but if u change the suspsion be sure that u dont do that too hard.. in this game a softer suspsion is better then a hard one.

for example u have a car the is understeering too much, all u have to doo is to make the front axle a little softer. if that is not enough just make the rear axle stiffer.

if u have a car that is oversteering to much. just make the rear axle softer.

but basically all mod cars come with a good realistic setup (suspension)
Roli

Postby ninapersson » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:24 pm

ı bought the game today, ı tried all modded cars. Average performance is not bad. ı'm using logitech dfgt with simulation settings 450 deg rotation. FFB and realism is very very good. According to me this game has best driving feel than the other simulation games. ı tried almost all simulation games. But this game's graphic motor is awful. Game need to polygon, a lot of polygon not hdr or other graphical effect. According to me developers should work general graphic quality and AI mods for all tracks.
ninapersson

PreviousNext

Return to General