Cross road with XMR

General discussion, news and update announcements

Cross road with XMR

Postby gaugautier » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:01 pm

Hi,

I'm using XMR to realise a demonstrator. A program C controls several cars with the UDP SDK thanks to the car angle and the track position. I added a traffic light on my track with the Editor, so the cars stop in front of it. Everything is working fine so far.

The next step for me would be a cross road. How XMR will handle a 8 shape track ? My "autopilot" uses the central, left and right line to work. Can I add several AI path on the editor ? Can the AI path cross itself ?

Thanks for your answer
gaugautier

Re: Cross road with XMR

Postby Eugene Cojocar » Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:11 am

gaugautier wrote:Hi,

I'm using XMR to realise a demonstrator. A program C controls several cars with the UDP SDK thanks to the car angle and the track position. I added a traffic light on my track with the Editor, so the cars stop in front of it. Everything is working fine so far.

The next step for me would be a cross road. How XMR will handle a 8 shape track ? My "autopilot" uses the central, left and right line to work. Can I add several AI path on the editor ? Can the AI path cross itself ?

Thanks for your answer

I'm afraid, XMR AI doesn't support a shape track. It's need to re-design the AI to add it.
XMR Developer
Eugene Cojocar

Return to General