AMG Mercedes C-Class DTM@Homestead-Miami Speedway

Post your in-game screenshots and videos here

Re: AMG Mercedes C-Class DTM@Homestead-Miami Speedway

Postby Kahn62 » Sun May 25, 2014 4:46 am

That sounds like a great idea for if you own multiple computers and wanted to make a video with a television like interface, or if you wanted to show reverse view without slowing your main PC at all, If you have another PC to use of course. Could the second PC be running dediserver as well as an alternative view?
Last edited by Kahn62 on Mon May 26, 2014 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kahn62

Postby Eugene Cojocar » Sun May 25, 2014 3:33 pm

Kahn62 wrote:That sounds like a great idea for if you own multiple computers and wanted to make a video with a television like interface, or if you wanted to show reverse view without slowing your main PC at all, If you have another PC to use of course. Could the second PC could be running dediserver as well as an alternative view?

Yes, a rendering PC can run a dedicated server, but to get the best performance and lower ping, a dedicated server should be running on a dedicated machine.
XMR Developer
Eugene Cojocar

Postby Kahn62 » Mon May 26, 2014 3:01 am

So if I had five PCs this would be a big bonus to racing, hosting and filming a race on XMR. LOL. I don't think so for me though.
I would like to try running the alternate view on my one PC though, if you decide to make that an option, Eugene.
Kahn62

Previous

Return to Screenshots & Videos