Need a help

Discussions about bugs, errors and tech support

Need a help

Postby MikeKnopfler » Sat May 30, 2020 6:48 am

Hello, I've installed XMR and updated it to the most recent version and the vehicle editor is 1.44 while the game is 1.45... I have been having issues with the editor breaking every car I attempt to modify even if it is something as simple as the brake force. Also after changing suspension settings they sometimes revert back to old values or change to ridiculous values that break cars. Long story short, I need help!
MikeKnopfler

Re: Need a help

Postby Eugene Cojocar » Sat May 30, 2020 2:17 pm

MikeKnopfler wrote:Hello, I've installed XMR and updated it to the most recent version and the vehicle editor is 1.44 while the game is 1.45... I have been having issues with the editor breaking every car I attempt to modify even if it is something as simple as the brake force. Also after changing suspension settings they sometimes revert back to old values or change to ridiculous values that break cars. Long story short, I need help!

You should use VehiclePhysics for changing physics parameters. Make sure you're changing the same physics profile what you select from the game.
XMR Developer
Eugene Cojocar

Return to Tech Support & Bug reports