Activation Error

Discussions about bugs, errors and tech support

Activation Error

Postby estorial34 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:29 pm

Hello, I keep getting constant activation errors, when I try to Launch the game. The error states "Protection error please re-activate"
Sometimes a message pops and says You can get a new key in 1 days .
Any tips to get it working??? Btw, game is installed in the Games folder, for which I have Full administrative rights. Running as an administrator makes no difference whatsoever. The system also has full modification writes for the folder. And the OS is Windows 8.1
estorial34

Re: Activation Error

Postby Eugene Cojocar » Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:19 pm

estorial34 wrote:Hello, I keep getting constant activation errors, when I try to Launch the game. The error states "Protection error please re-activate"
Sometimes a message pops and says You can get a new key in 1 days .
Any tips to get it working??? Btw, game is installed in the Games folder, for which I have Full administrative rights. Running as an administrator makes no difference whatsoever. The system also has full modification writes for the folder. And the OS is Windows 8.1

Hello, could you find in the game folder files sn.ptn and key.ptn after activation?
XMR Developer
Eugene Cojocar

Postby estorial34 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:27 pm

Yes, the files are in the folder and the time they were updated coincide with the time I attempted to activate it.
estorial34

Postby Eugene Cojocar » Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:42 pm

estorial34 wrote:Yes, the files are in the folder and the time they were updated coincide with the time I attempted to activate it.

Could you please send me all the files fce.ptn, fcr.ptn, fcr64.ptn, key.ptn, sn.ptn and td.log to contact(at )exotypos( dot )com?
Take them from the game folder.
XMR Developer
Eugene Cojocar

Return to Tech Support & Bug reports