Calibration and Controls

Discussions about bugs, errors and tech support

Calibration and Controls

Postby carcaes1 » Wed May 28, 2014 2:58 pm

Hi everybody

I am trying to test the demo version and i have a problem with my USB G27 (Windows 7 64 bits) and another board usb (bu0836A of leo bodnar) for my pedals

When i try to configure them, i select wheel for steering but when i configure the gas, brake and clutch with the other board, the wheel doesn't work (is detected with my gas)

Any solution?

Thanks in advance
carcaes1
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 8:42 am

Re: Calibration and Controls

Postby Eugene Cojocar » Wed May 28, 2014 3:06 pm

carcaes1 wrote:Hi everybody

I am trying to test the demo version and i have a problem with my USB G27 (Windows 7 64 bits) and another board usb (bu0836A of leo bodnar) for my pedals

When i try to configure them, i select wheel for steering but when i configure the gas, brake and clutch with the other board, the wheel doesn't work (is detected with my gas)

Any solution?

Thanks in advance


Hi,

How many devices connected to the computer?
Can you configure the steering wheel without bu0836A with its original pedals?
XMR supports up to four input game controllers.
XMR Developer
User avatar
Eugene Cojocar
 
Posts: 937
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:49 pm

Re: Calibration and Controls

Postby carcaes1 » Wed May 28, 2014 4:34 pm

Hi again

Thanks for your answer

I only have 2 devices

Logitech G27 (Wheel and shifter)
Bu0836A (pedals connected to this board). 12 bits of resolution



And XMR detect them, but the problem is after of moving the wheel for detecting Steering. because when i need to push the gas, brake and clutch, i need to select de BU0836A and then, the steering is detected like input X of Bu0836A....
carcaes1
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 8:42 am

Re: Calibration and Controls

Postby Eugene Cojocar » Wed May 28, 2014 5:05 pm

carcaes1 wrote:Hi again

Thanks for your answer

I only have 2 devices

Logitech G27 (Wheel and shifter)
Bu0836A (pedals connected to this board). 12 bits of resolution



And XMR detect them, but the problem is after of moving the wheel for detecting Steering. because when i need to push the gas, brake and clutch, i need to select de BU0836A and then, the steering is detected like input X of Bu0836A....


Can you please make a short video of assigning process and upload on youtube?
I'm a little confused what you meant under "i need to select de BU0836A ".

The typical algorithm:
1. All input devices must be connected to the computer.
2. Choose the "Left" item and turn your steering wheel to the left until it detected.
3. Choose the "Right" item and turn your steering wheel to the right until it detected.
4. Choose the "Throttle" item and push your gas pedal until it detected.
5. Choose the "Brake" item and push your brake pedal until it detected.
6. Choose the "Clutch" item and push your clutch pedal until it detected.

That's all.
XMR Developer
User avatar
Eugene Cojocar
 
Posts: 937
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:49 pm

Re: Calibration and Controls

Postby carcaes1 » Thu May 29, 2014 6:56 am

Hi again

i will ulpad a little video. No problem

Thanks!!!!
carcaes1
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 8:42 am

Re: Calibration and Controls

Postby Eugene Cojocar » Thu May 29, 2014 8:31 am

carcaes1 wrote:Hi again

i will ulpad a little video. No problem

Thanks!!!!


All right, waiting for the video.
XMR Developer
User avatar
Eugene Cojocar
 
Posts: 937
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:49 pm

Re: Calibration and Controls

Postby carcaes1 » Thu May 29, 2014 12:19 pm

Hi again

Finally it works

I have tried different things and after calibrating the devices, i click again with my mouse in steering and i move the wheel and it detects ok.

So at the moment, i looks works fine

Thanks a lot!!!
carcaes1
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 8:42 am


Return to Tech Support & Bug reports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron